Five articles pertaining to restaurants, food, or booze to get you through the weekend
1. Young Fava, a delivery-only restaurant, opens in San Francisco.
2. Restaurateur Caroline Styne speaks to The L.A. Times about the labor crisis in the restaurant industry.
3. New York Times wine critic Eric Asimov wades into the never-ending debate between wine snobs and defenders of plonk.
4. GQ reviews a new documentary about legendary chef Jeremiah Tower, whom many credit with creating California Cuisine.
5. The latest pop-up restaurant? One that allows you to enjoy a coffee buffet alongside rats.